As guidelines and restrictions begin to ease up, more businesses are reopening.
With summer on the horizon, and more Coloradans become eligible to receive a vaccine, local businesses, theme parks, and arenas are easing up on restrictions and reopening. We've put together this list of what's opening in Colorado and when.
*This is a living list and will be updated as more reopens throughout the state.
Colorado 2021 Opening Dates: Theme Parks, Arenas, and More:
- Elitch Gardens: the end of April
- Water World: the end of May
- Meow Wolf: late 2021
- Coors Field: April 1
- Red Rocks Amphitheatre: April 23
- Denver Botanic Gardens: Open, with limited capacity
- Denver Zoo: Open, reduced capacity
- Denver Art Museum: Open, reduced capacity
- Ball Arena: 4,050 fans allowed starting April 2