Fancy a trip to the farm for your next family outing?
Pre-purchase your tickets to Seven Oaks and get ready to pick your own bouquet of fragrant lavender. It's the perfect way to get out into the fresh air and enjoy a drive out to the country.
Even though they won't be hosting their annual Lavender Festival, their trademark flowers will be available from June 10 through July 12 so you can pick your own.
LOCATION: Seven Oaks Lavender Farm | 8760 Old Dumfries Road | Catlett, VA
HOURS: 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. Monday-Friday | 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Saturday–Sunday
ADMISSION: $4 per person (ages 16 and up) | $2.50 (ages 4 to 15) | FREE for children ages 3 and under
WEBSITE: Seven Oaks Lavender Farm
Know Before You Go
- Purchase your tickets online here.
- Pick-your-own lavender is 15 cents per stem. Bring your own scissors and basket if you plan on gathering your own flowers.
- All visitors will be required to wear a fabric or disposable face mask at the farm. Be prepared!
- No craft vendors will be set up at the farm, but you may pre-purchase and pick up items from the online store when you arrive. The farm creates a wide range of lavender-themed gifts, home, and bath products.
- Guests are permitted to bring their own picnics. Seating is limited, so don't forget a picnic basket and your own bag for trash.
- Leashed dogs are allowed at the farm on Mondays from 9 a.m. to 12 p.m.
*The photos in this article are courtesy of Seven Oaks Lavender Farm.
Have you been to one of the annual Lavender Festivals at Seven Oaks? Tell us what you love about the farm in the comments!