Get a jump on your holiday shopping ... for a friend, or yourself!
Today's the day to shop for just the right gifts from local vendors. As the temperatures drop and snow rolls in, indoor shopping is a must at Antique Alley (South College Avenue, Fort Collins). With hundreds of eclectic vendors, you're bound to find the perfect gift or the perfect addition to your decor.
By shopping at antique stores, you're bound to find extra-special and unique gifts. No Amazon gift cards here! Take the time to browse and select just the right gifts that are just as unique as your friends.
These favorite antique stores combine collectibles with today's best holiday decor.
- A&J Antique Mall (6012 South College Avenue): "With a wide variety of antiques, collectibles, home & garden decor and fabulous vintage finds, we're sure you'll find our mall an exciting place to visit."
- Foothills Flea Market & Antique Mall (6300 South College Avenue): For more than 40 years, Foothills Flea Market has been the largest year-round indoor flea market.
- Front Range Antique Mall (6108 South College Avenue): Front Range Antique Mall delivers quality antiques and collectibles, including vintage, retro, old treasures, repurposed, or shabby chic.
- Pete's Antiques (6124 South College Avenue): Pete's Antiques buys and sells high-quality antiques to fit any decor style and collection.
- Vintage Marketplace (6520 South College Avenue): Vintage Marketplace is known for hosting various shopping events throughout the year: sidewalk sales with live music, ladies' nights, and more.
In addition to offering gifts themed for the upcoming holidays, Vintage Marketplace is a "shopping destination in Fort Collins for all things vintage, antique, mid-century, hand-made, shabby chic, arts/crafts and collectibles."
According to Decorator's Warehouse, trends are shifting a bit for holiday decor for 2020. But please, don't decorate with masks and toilet paper this year! Dark navy blue and platinum can be found throughout available holiday nicknacks. Rustic/aged metal is also popular this year as part of a farmhouse look. Buffalo-checkered fabric and ribbon, in a variety of colors, complement any decor. This year, the classic gingerbread man and nutcrackers are making comebacks. And, finally, neutral holiday decor is becoming even more popular this year.
What's your favorite market find? Share in the comments below.