While the winter season approaches and music fans head inside, the folks at Red Rocks have already got their sights set on 2020.
*Updated on November 12, 2019, at 2:31 p.m.:
It's never too early to start planning ahead for the 2020 concert season! Red Rocks Amphitheatre is starting to announce its concerts in 2020, and the lineup has gotten us excited for a new year of shows.
And while there isn't a large lineup just yet, it's still early and more concerts will likely be announced in the coming months.
Red Rocks 2020 Lineup:
- January 12 – Hunter James & the Titanic, Logan Thomas
- January 19 – Beethoven on the Rocks with the Colorado Symphony
- January 25 – Nothing But Nineties, Zoe Berman
- February 2 – Sugar Britches, Joel Ansett
- February 9 – Stylie, Kayla Marque
- February 15 – The Red Petals, Mulewax
- February 21 – Horizon Line, No Touch
- February 28 – Dream Feed, Murphy Band
- March 6 – Sugar Ridge, Oil McCracken
- March 14 – Last Nerve, Amanda Hawkins
- March 21 – Glass Cases, Paul Frost, Compass and Cavern
- April 24 – Church of Galantis: Galantis and 3LAU
- May 8 – Brantley Gilbert with Chase Rice, Brandon Lay
- May 9 – Brantley Gilbert with Chase Rice, Brandon Lay
- May 10 – Die Antwoord - House of Zef USA Tour
- May 16 – Global Dub Festival: Liquid Stranger, Subtronics with Herobust
- July 23 – David Gray - White Ladder: 20th Anniversary Tour
- August 30 – The Black Crowes
Are there other artists you’re hoping will stop by Red Rocks in 2020? Of the shows announced, which one are you the most excited about? Let us know in the comments below. Keep on rocking, Colorado!