The River North neighborhood is known for its vibrant art district and talented up-and-coming artists. Now, a new store has opened up that shines a light on all 400 of them.

If you've ever been to the River North (RiNo) neighborhood art district, then you know it's a central hub for more than 400 local artists of all kinds to show off their skills, craftsmanship, and hard work. And now, there's a single place where you can see them all. The RiNo Made store has opened its doors in the Zeppelin Station, becoming the first retail store in the huge food hall. The food hall is also the location of RiNo Art District's new headquarters as well as an office space, which is directly next to the store. The Zeppelin Station is at 3501 Wazee St. in Denver.
[gallery type="rectangular" size="large" ids="35566,35565"] "We are thrilled to be able to showcase all the amazing artwork and products created in the RiNo Art District," Tracy Weil, RiNo Art District creative director, toldĀ The Denver Business Journal. "Our goal is to tell their stories to our customers, while communicating the importance of buying local art as it helps our artists make a living at what they love to do." The 600-square-foot store has artwork of all kinds, like paintings, ceramics, sculptures, books, jewelry, stationery, and so much more. There's even RiNo Made merchandise! And 60 percent of the proceeds made by selling the art goes directly to the artists that created it. The other 40 percent will help with the art district's operating expenses, marketing and more. If you're interested in selling your work, click here to view the application process. And don't forget that the RiNo Art District has a huge art show on the first Friday of every month. It's a fun event that allows you to take in the sights of the neighborhood and see your favorite local artists in action! What do you think? Will you be stopping by the new store? Let us know in the comments below.

2018 Opening Dates for Colorado's Farmers' Markets