The annual fall book sale is ON at George Mason Regional Library! Browse through thousands of books, movies, and periodicals to add to your collection.
Do you have many leather-bound books and a house that smells of rich mahogany? Join your brethren at this annual event by the George Mason Friends. They'll have everything from vintage books to DVDs and music for sale. Looking for a foreign language translation of a children's classic? They'll have those, too!
WHEN: September 26-29, 2019 | Times vary by day
WHERE: George Mason Regional Library | 7001 Little River Turnpike | Annandale, VA
PARKING: Free designated parking on a surface lot
Know Before You Go
The sale happens at the George Mason Regional Library, and space is limited, so there are quite a few logistical details you should know.
- You can only park in the designated event parking spots.
- If you try to park in the neighborhoods, you will probably get a ticket. The best overflow parking is in nearby shopping centers.
- Wheeled carts, strollers, luggage, or backpacks are all prohibited. Wheelchairs and mobility aids are allowed.
- There are no returns or refunds, so carefully inspect your purchases.
- DVDs and CDs have not been tested prior to putting them out for sale.
- Cash, checks, credit, and debit cards will be accepted.
One of the coolest things about the book sale is that everything is half off on the last day. You could score some sweet bargains if you don't mind waiting! Bring boxes (nothing bigger than a standard copy paper box) and bags for all your booty—you're going to need them! Just be careful not to bring anything so big that it would block the aisles.
For more information, head to the Eventbrite event page, and don't forget to set a reminder for yourself.
**All of the photos in this article are courtesy of the George Mason Friends Facebook page.
Have you been to this annual book sale before? Do you have any tips for newbies? Drop a comment and let us know how best to navigate the stacks!