Experience the delicate beauty of the city's iconic cherry blossoms in "Hanami: Beyond the Blooms."
ARTECHOUSE has reopened with a dynamic spring extravaganza that is a feast for the senses. Digital displays of colorful illustrations are paired with the music of bold taiko drums for an artistic outing you won't soon forget.
- ADDRESS: 1238 Maryland Avenue SW | Washington, D.C.
- TICKETS: $19 per adult | $12 per child (ages 4-14) | $15 per student, senior (ages 65 and over), military member or first responder
- WEBSITE: ARTECHOUSE
Get your tickets online and select a date and time that you'd like to visit. The prices listed above reflect a $5 discount for pre-purchasing your tickets online before you go.
Taking the kids? You can buy a family package for $45 that's good for two adults and two children. If you'd prefer an adults-only trip, choose a timeslot after 7 p.m.
Timed tickets ensure a safer, more enjoyable visit for everyone. Additional safety measures include hand sanitizer stations throughout the space, temperature checks upon entry, and visual reminders about social distancing. Due to COVID-19 prevention guideliness, all parties are encouraged to maintain a distance of at least 6 feet from other visitors.
Know Before You Go
- Face coverings are required for all staff members and visitors.
- Visitors experience the art through self-guided tours through multiple rooms.
- The staff will be performing hourly cleanings of the space throughout the day.
- Employees will be screened daily for symptoms of COVID-19 and removed from duty if they feel ill.
- The AR Bar is temporarily closed.
**The photos in this article are courtesy of ARTECHOUSE on Facebook.
For more information, or to keep an eye out for upcoming events, check out the official ARTECHOUSE website.
Have you seen the current digital art show at ARTECHOUSE yet? What did you think? Let us know in the comments!