From Grammy winners to first-time festival performers, the talent is top-notch for MeadowGrass Music Festival 2020.
The MeadowGrass Music Festival will be back in Colorado Springs on Memorial Day weekend, and this year’s lineup was just announced. Plenty of talent will be in town for the family-friendly music weekend, which will celebrate its 12th year this May.
Put on by the Rocky Mountain Highway Music Collaborative, the MeadowGrass Music Festival is one of the biggest events in the Colorado Springs area on the holiday weekend. It will take place at the La Forest Conference and Retreat Center in Black Forest from May 22-24.
MeadowGrass Music Festival highlights talent on the local, regional, and national levels and has a pretty amazing lineup for this year’s event. With an eclectic mix of emerging and established talent, this is one weekend is full of over 20 can’t-miss acts. Everything from jazz, indie folk, alternative rock, bluegrass, and more will grace the stage for this musical gathering.
Courtesy of O’Connor Lee (Facebook)
Check out the full lineup below and the event website for more information about the festival weekend.
Friday, May 22
- 1:15 p.m. – Crystal and the Curious
- 2:30 pm. – Jeremy Facknitz and Hide the Knives
- 4:15 p.m. – The Arcadian Wild
- 6:15 p.m. – The Commonheart
- 8:30 p.m. – Ryan Shupe and the RubberBand
- 10 p.m. – The Antonio Lopez Band
Saturday, May 23
- 11 a.m. – John C. Spengler
- 12:15 p.m. – King Cardinal
- 1:30 p.m. – Ley Line
- 3 p.m. – The River Arkansas
- 4:45 p.m. – O’Connor Lee
- 6:30 p.m. – Laura Cortese and the Dance Cards
- 8:30 p.m. – Dustbowl Revival
- 10 p.m. – Stray Suns
Sunday, May 24
- 10:30 a.m. – Jangle Horse
- 11:45 a.m. – Kyshona
- 1:15 p.m. – Ryanhood
- 3 p.m. – Whitacre
- 4:45 p.m. – Grant Farm
- 6:30 p.m. – Darlingside
- 8:30 p.m. – Joe Hertler and the Rainbow Seekers
- 10 p.m. – Jon E. Boothe and the Nightwatch
There are a variety of ticket options for the weekend, including single-day passes, beer fest passes, three-day passes, and three-day passes with yoga and camping. Purchase them through meadowgrass.org. The festival weekend is free for kids 12 and under.
If you haven’t made plans for Memorial Day weekend yet, you will want to add the MeadowGrass Music Festival to your itinerary.
What's your favorite act on the lineup this year? Give us the scoop in the comments!