The concerts take place outdoors at the Garden's York Street location.
The Denver Botanic Gardens prepares for the warm weather and announces part of their lineup for their summer concert series.
The Summer Concert Series, which has not been fully announced, will present performances by Randy Newman, Jessy & Joy, Mary Chapin Carpenter, DeVotchka, Amadou & Maria + Blind Boys of Alabama, and Ladysmith Black Mambazo.
As it's customary, all shows will take place outdoors in the UMB Amphitheater at the Garden's York Street location.
Here's the current lineup for 2020 Summer Concert Series at Denver Botanic Gardens:
- Thursday, June 11 – Jesse & Joy
- Tuesday, June 16 – Mary Chapin Carpenter
- Friday, July 10 – DeVotchKa
- Wednesday, July 29 – Chris Botti
- Tuesday, Aug. 4 – José González
- Wednesday, Aug. 5 – Amadou & Mariam + Blind Boys of Alabama and Ladysmith Black Mambazo
- Monday, Aug. 10 – The Dead South
- Monday, Aug. 17 – An Evening with Randy Newman
The summer concert list is not complete as the producers, Swallow Hill Music, will add more dates and artists in the upcoming days.
Tickets will go on sale at 10 a.m. on Tuesday, March 31, on the Denver Botanic Gardens' website. The members' presale will start on Monday, March 23. The prices for the concerts range between $63 to $77, but the range might be higher for the unannounced shows, said Swallow Hill.
The shows start at 6:30 p.m. and the gates open at 5:45 p.m.
Will you be checking out this year's Denver Botanic Gardens' Summer Concert Series? Have you gone in previous years? Share which artists you'd like to see perform there this summer in the comments below. We'll see you there!