Winecream, anyone? Is seasonal pear cider more your speed? Try that and more at this annual Maryland craft beer and wine festival.
Dozens of craft beer and wine vendors will be ready to tempt you with their newest products at Kegs and Corks, Maryland's premier tasting event. Grab some friends, and set out to find your next favorite adult beverage.
WHEN: Saturday, August 17, 2019 | Gates open at 1 p.m., early access tickets get you in at noon
WHERE: Anne Arundel County Fairgrounds | 1450 Generals Highway | Crownsville, MD
TICKETS: $40 pre-purchased online | $45 if purchased at the gate | $125 VIP tickets
Admission gets you unlimited craft beer and wine samples, live music all day, and a free shuttle from Country Inn and Suites if you plan on staying overnight. For more information on how to get a discounted hotel room, visit the event website.
The VIP experience includes food by Mission BBQ, unlimited beer, wine, and water, a private tent by the main stage, and separate restrooms.
Live music will be provided on the main stage all day long. Take a break and get some photos at the free photo booth with your buddies. When you get hungry, there will be plenty of vendors and food trucks – what's better than day drinking and fair food?
Know Before You Go
- This event is rain or shine; no refunds will be issued.
- No outside food or drink is allowed.
- Some vendors can only accept cash, so hit the ATM before you head out.
- You can bring lawn chairs, blankets, and 10'x10' pop-up tents, but you may be asked to move if you're in a high-traffic area.
- Children are permitted, but there are no children's activities planned.
- You must be at least 21 to purchase or drink alcohol. You must have your ID ready at the gate.
**All of the photos in this article are courtesy of the Kegs and Corks Facebook page.
For more information, visit the official event website.
Will you be heading out to the Kegs and Corks Festival this year? What vendor are you looking forward to the most? Let us know in the comments!