Roll up and share some laughs at these upcoming comedy shows in D.C.!
Let's face it—it's October 2020 and you've made it this far! You deserve to take a mental break and have a good laugh by heading out to the upcoming drive-in comedy event at Park Up DC located at RFK Stadium. The event is organized by local DC Improv comedy group, and will feature several major headliners.
- Date: Saturday, October 17 (rain date: October 20)
- Option 1: 7–9 p.m. ET
- Option 2: 9 p.m. to 12 a.m. ET
- Cost: $75 to $90 per car
Entertainment Weekly named Dave Attell one of the "25 Funniest People in America." He's known for his crude humor and has appeared on Comedy Central, The Late Show with David Letterman, The Tonight Show with Jay Leno, Late Night with Conan O'Brien, and numerous other talk shows. He's also appeared in several comedy films and TV shows including Chris Rock's Pootie Tang and Arrested Development.
Big Jay Oakerson has an extensive comedy career covering two decades appearing on several television shows including Comedy Central's The Comedy Jam, Netflix's The Degenerates, The Late Show with Jimmy Fallon, and numerous other TV specials. He currently hosts a show on Comedy Central Radio on SiriusXM.
- Date: Saturday, October 24 (rain date: October 27)
- Option 1: 7–8:45 p.m. ET
- Option 2: 9–10:45 p.m. ET
- Cost: $65 to $80 per car
Godfrey is an actor and comedian who has worked several major TV and film projects including Johnson Family Vacation, The Cook Out with Queen Latifah, and Soul Plane with Snoop Dogg. Ben Stiller even cast him to play himself in Zoolander! Currently, Godfrey hosts the In Godrey We Trust podcast.
Here are the rules to keep everyone safe:
- Make sure you and your group stay within your 15'x20' parking space
- Don't sit on the outside of your car in lawn chairs or on the top hood of your car
- Don't set up blankets to lay outside your car
- You can leave your space for the restroom
- A facemask is required outside of your car
- Please arrive 30 minutes before the show to get the best spot
- Make sure to maintain social distancing (6 feet) when traveling to and from the restroom
- You can only attend this event if you are in a car
- No walk-ups, bikes, or motorcycles
There's a lot of great talent coming to Park Up DC this month! Are you ready to laugh so hard that you cry? Which event do you plan to attend? Let us know in the comments below!