For a baseball fan, this is the ultimate brunch experience. Hit the lavish buffet, take photos in the Nats' dugout, and enjoy your outing on your favorite ballfield.
While the Nats are away, the fans will play! Get your tickets today for a brunch on the baselines and have a once-in-a-lifetime excursion that takes you out on the field.
WHEN: Sunday, June 2, 2019 | 12-4 p.m.
WHERE: Nationals Park | 1500 South Capitol Street SE | Washington, D.C.
TICKETS: $75 per person, 21+ | $35 per person ages 7-20 | $20 per person ages 6 and under | Available online here
PARKING: $20 per car, available to purchase here
What's on the menu?
While the price may seem steep, the buffet will be an all-you-can-eat setup with brunch favorites like scrambled eggs, bacon, fried chicken, fruit salad, and more.
The event is sponsored by Budweiser, so you know the drinks will be flowing! Drink your fill of house wines, mimosas, beer, and soft drinks. Don't forget to hit the bloody mary bar!
Where will the Nats be? Brunching with us, maybe?
Unfortunately, no. The team is on the road that day, taking on the Reds in Cincinnati. Be with them in spirit as you take photos in their dugout!
Know Before You Go
- This is a rain or shine event. If it rains, the tables will be set up in the main concourse.
- No strollers, high heels, or cleats are allowed on the field.
- Center Field Gates open at noon.
- Parking will be in Lot C.
- You must be 21+ to consume alcohol at this event. Have your ID ready to present if asked.
- Included in your admission is an AYCE brunch and beverage buffet, a guaranteed seat at a table on the baselines at Nats Park, and a pair of limited-edition Budweiser sunglasses.
Are you heading to Brunch on the Baseline this year? Have you been before? Tell us about it in the comments!