Mr. "All Night Long" is headed to Portsmouth's Union Bank & Trust Pavilion this July!
Lionel Richie is making a stop in Portsmouth for one night only during his Hello tour in July to perform his popular hits like "All Night Long," "Say You, Say Me," and "Dancing on the Ceiling." Don't miss out on this opportunity because tickets will sell out fast.
The popular singer is taking a break from judging on American Idol to tour the United States!
WHEN: Wednesday, July 10
WHERE: Union Bank & Trust Pavilion | 16 Crawford Circle, Portsmouth, VA 23704
Courtesy of Viagogo
Presale tickets go on sale starting March 26 at 10 a.m. to Thursday, March 28 at 10 a.m. Tickets go on sale to the general public starting Friday, March 29 at 10 a.m.
You can purchase the tickets online at Ticketmaster or by calling 800-745-3000 -- no price for tickets has been specified.
According to a report by The Virginian Pilot, each ticket purchased online (only) will come with a copy of his newest album, "Live from Las Vegas."
Courtesy of Lionel Richie
The local venue, Union Bank & Trust Pavilion, comes with many accommodations.
- Amplification for the hearing impaired can be arranged one week in advance by calling 757-393-8181
- Beverages -- alcoholic and non-alcoholic
- Blankets are permitted
- Lawn chairs can be brought but must be 8 inches off the ground
- Arrangements for sign language interpretation can be made by calling 757-393-8181 at least three weeks in advance
Check out the full list of accommodations, here!
What NOT to bring:
- Alcoholic beverages or illegal drugs
- Glass bottles or aluminum/steel cans
- Laser pointers
- Non-factory-sealed beverage containers
**Featured image courtesy of Billboard
Are you a huge fan of Lionel Richie? Do you plan to go and see his concert? Tell us in the comments below!