Love a challenge? Grab some friends and sign up for the Holiday Lights Scavenger Hunt in D.C.
Whether you're a D.C. newbie wanting to check some landmarks off your list, or you're just looking for a fun way to get into the holiday spirit, the Holiday Lights Scavenger Hunt is it. Bundle up and meet at the National Zoo to get your list of items to find throughout the city, then spend the next two and a half hours combing the zoo and other D.C. landmarks for clues and secret items.
What a great way to see the Christmas lights all around the city!
WHEN: Friday, November 30, 2018 | 6:30–10 p.m.
WHERE: Meet at the National Zoo Visitors' Center | 3001 Connecticut Avenue in Washington, D.C.
TICKETS: $20 | Purchase them online
Know before you go:
- Go alone or with friends! Ticketholders will be broken up into groups at the beginning of the event.
- Have a loaded Metro card with you. The hunt will take you all over the city.
- Have a full charge on your phone; you may be required to look things up or take photos of list items.
- The winning team will be the one with the most points and prizes will be awarded to top-scoring teams.
- Don't be late! The race begins at 7 p.m. on the dot.
Have you participated in a Things to Do D.C. Scavenger Hunt before? Do you know of any tricks or tips for first-timers? Let us know in the comments below!