Check out this week's roster of Richmond craft brewery events.
Richmond craft breweries start the week with St. Patrick’s Day on Tuesday and end it with half-off growlers and beer, bingo, and bloodies. Along the way, there’s open mic night, yappy hour and food truck fun. Here's what's going on March 16–22.
Monday, March 16
- Buskey Cider — The Bachelor 2020 Watch Party (8–10 p.m.)
- Starr Hill Richmond Beer Hall & Rooftop (Leigh Street) — Homegrown Trivia at Starr Hill RVA (takes place weekly until March 30, at 7 p.m.)
- Three Notch’d RVA Collab House — Lunes Latin Lounge Latin international dance night in partnership with RVA Bachata (takes place weekly until April 6, at 7 p.m.)
Tuesday, March 17
- Basic City Beer Co. — Trivia Tuesday at 7 p.m. (takes place weekly until June 2)
- Buskey Cider — Trivia Tuesdays at 7 p.m. (takes place weekly until June 9)
- Legend Brewing Company – St. Patrick’s Day at 11:30 a.m. until 11 p.m., stop by for Irish stout and St. Paddy’s Day fun
- Lickinghole Craft Brewery (Shockoe location) — Trivia Tuesday, from 7 to 10 p.m. (takes place weekly on Tuesdays)
- Starr Hill Richmond Beer Hall & Rooftop – Enjoy craft brews and fusion tacos from Boka Taco at 4 p.m. (takes place weekly until March 31)
- Three Notch’d RVA Collab House — Pups and Pints at 4 p.m., bring your pup and enjoy $5 drafts (takes place weekly)
Wednesday, March 18
- Blue Bee Cider – Cider, Cheese and Charcuterie Workshop at 6 p.m. Take part in a guided tasted experience with cheese and charcuterie from Truckle Cheesemongers, handmade sausage from local sausage-maker Kyle McCormick, and cider from Blue Bee Cider.
- Center of the Universe Brewing Company – SINGO music BINGO at 6:30 p.m. (takes place every 1st and 3rd Wednesday)
- Intermission Beer Company – Old Time Music Jam at 7 p.m. (takes place monthly on Wednesdays until June 3)
- Isley Brewing — Open Mic Comedy Night: happy hour at 4, sign-ups at 6:30, and jokes at 7 p.m. (takes place weekly until March 25)
- Lickinghole Craft Brewery (Shockoe location) — Open Mic Night, from 6:30 to 10 p.m. (takes place weekly on Wednesdays)
- Origin Beer Lab (Ashland) – Lab Rats Mug Club at 4–9 p.m. Mug club members get a $1 off all drafts. Non-members can also enjoy lots of delicious brews. (Takes place weekly on Wednesdays)
- Strangeways Brewing (Dabney Road) — Indoor/Outdoor Yappy Hour: happy hour is 4 p.m. until close; tasting goblet and to-go growler specials from 4 p.m. to close (takes place every Wednesday until Sept. 23)
- Starr Hill Richmond Beer Hall & Rooftop — St. Paddy’s Weekend (Thursday the 12th through Tuesday the 17th) — live music, food trucks, and featured beers
- Starr Hill Richmond Beer Hall & Rooftop — Kudzu Ramen at Starr Hill: comfort food and beer tastings, 5 p.m. (takes place weekly until March 25)
- Tabol Brewing – Wednesday Night Trivia at 7 p.m. (takes place every Wednesday until December 30)
Thursday, March 19
- Canon & Draw Brewing Company — Trivia Night at 7 pm. (takes place weekly until March 19)
- Castleburg Brewery and Taproom — Thursday Trivia at Castleburg — Enjoy beer specials and show off your trivia skills, at p.m.
- Isley Brewing — Isley Karaoke Night, 7–9 p.m. (takes place weekly on Thursdays)
- Origin Beer Lab (Ashland) — College Night, 4–9 p.m. Support the Randolph Macon Yellow Jackets with refillable black and gold stadium cups, while supplies last (takes place weekly on Thursdays). After 7 p.m., it’s 21 and over only.
- Star Hill Beer Hall and Rooftop — La Bete at Starr Hill — Try out tasty items from the La Bete food truck paired with Star Hill brews, 5–9 p.m. (takes place weekly on Thursdays until June 25)
- Three Notch’d RVA Collab House — To-Go Thursday, until 9 p.m. (takes place weekly until December 2)
- Vasen Brewing Company — Geeks Who Drink Trivia Night, at 7 p.m. (takes place weekly until April 23)
Friday, March 20
- Buskey Cider — Game Night, 7 p.m. (takes place every other Friday night)
- Courthouse Creek Cider (Scott’s Addition) — $10 Flight Fridays in the City at 4 p.m.
- Intermission Beer Company — Jeep & Off-Road Meetup — Join the Richmond off road community and show off your ride, try some local brews and play Jenga, corn hole, and more at 6 p.m. Co-hosted by River City Wranglers and Off-Road Militia (takes place every other Friday until August 7)
- Tabol Brewing — RVA Bachata presents Salsa Fuego Friday at 7 pm. — dancing and craft brews under the stars (takes place weekly)
Saturday, March 21
- Courthouse Cree Cider (Scott’s Addition location) — Natural Wine: Portugal Region at noon – Learn about the process of fermenting fruit juices into natural wine (takes place on Saturdays until April 12)
- Hardywood Park Craft Brewery (Ownby Lane) — Dog Jog and 5K Run After Pawty, from noon to 5 p.m. — Come by Hardywood after the Dog Jog and 5K Run. Hosted by Richmond SPCA, there will be pet vendors, a photo booth, live music, food vendors, and craft beer.
Sunday, March 22
- Center of the Universe Brewing — Beer, Bingo, and Bloodies at 2–6 p.m. (takes place weekly on Sundays)
- Courthouse Creek Cider — Sanguine Cider Sunday at noon — Also known as cider bloody marys, sanguine cider is produced in collaboration with Back Pocket Provisions, a local company that supports family farms and sustainable growing (takes place weekly on Sundays)
- Intermission Beer Company — Volkswagen Meetup at 3 p.m. (takes place monthly on 2nd and 4th Sundays)
- Origin Beer Lab (Ashland) — Sunday Funday Half-Off Growlers from noon to 6 p.m. 32-oz. fills are $6, and 64-oz. fills are $10. Barrel-aged and specialty beers are excluded (takes place weekly on Sundays)
What’s your favorite Richmond craft brewery event? Do you know of any upcoming events that we missed? Let us know in the comments!