The series will run through early September.
Are you ready for some rocking summer fun? Music is coming back to the Denver area after the pandemic hiatus, with more and more venues opening up fully to fans, and the Denver Performing Arts Complex is among them.
This summer, Sculpture Park at the Denver Performing Arts Complex is hosting a series of concerts throughout the summer. The open-air venue started offering Broadway-based concerts during June and will be offering music of all genres through September.
Hang out with the dancing sculptures, enjoy some music, and take in the beautiful Colorado weather!
The line-up includes:
- July 2: Tab Benoit with Otis Taylor and Alastair Greene
- July 4: Deadbeats 4th of July Backyard Jamboree Featuring Zeds Dead, Habstrakt, Drezo, ALRT, Jesica Audiffred, Hundred Drums, and HEYZ
- July 9-10: Goose with Kitchen Dwellers
July 11: Steve Aoki with Brondo
- July 17: Punk in Drublic Fest featuring NOFX, Less Than Jake, Sick Of It All, Get Dead, Potato Pirates, and more
- July 23: Rising Appalachia with LVDY
- July 24: Itchy-O and Church Fire
- July 31: BoomBox featuring BackBeat Brass with Mark Farina and ETHNO
- August 7: Punk in the Park with Pennywise, The Vandals, H2O, Voodoo Glow Skulls, The Bombpops, and more
- August 12: Fitz & The Tantrums with Devon Gilfillian
- August 13: Shiba San with LP Giobbi, RC3, Wessyde
- August 19: Corey Taylor with Cherry Bombs
- September 2: Spafford
You can learn more about the line-up and buy tickets at summeratsculpturepark.com.
You are allowed to bring blankets to spread out and enjoy, but the venue requests that you not bring chairs. Food trucks will be set up at the venue, and there will also be bars for alcoholic and soft beverages so you can make a whole day of it with friends or family!
Have you attended an outdoor concert at Sculpture Park? Will you be checking out any of the bands this year? Let us know in the comments!