Celebrate Small Business Saturday by shopping for gifts at DC Brau's Holiday Market. Over 40 local artists and crafters will be displaying their work, along with at least five D.C. food trucks!
I started to look up some of the dozens of vendors who will be at the market, and let me tell you: they're fantastic. From sassy letterpress cards to handmade soy candles, you've got a bunch of vendors who make some wonderful stuff. For a full list of vendors, visit the event website.
Courtesy of Hooked and Loopy
WHEN: Saturday, November 24 | 2–5 p.m.
WHERE: DC Brau | 3178-B Bladensburg Road NE, Washington, D.C.
VIP ADMISSION: $10 per person for early admission at 1 p.m. Available online here.
PARKING: Extremely limited street parking along Bladensburg Avenue and some surface lot spots at the top of the drive. Ride-sharing, biking, or public transportation is suggested.
Know before you go:
- There will be food for purchase from at least five different food trucks, including Dangerously Delicious Pies, Rock Creek Food Co., People's Bao, Sloppy Mama's BBQ (their wings are so good!), and Captain Cookie. DC Brau will also be serving up plenty of their own beer including the launch of TWO special new brews!
- Children under 10 are admitted FREE.
- No pets are allowed -- only service dogs.
- Krampusnacht DC is going to be there, accepting donations of new gifts and gift cards for youth 0-21 years old on behalf of the program supporting the National Center for Children and Families. The donated gifts will go to foster children in the D.C. foster system.
- Though admission is free, they would appreciate an RSVP so they can plan accordingly.
Have you been to a DC Brau Holiday Market? What are some of the best vendors to visit and foods to try? Let us know in the comments below!