The Blossom Bash brings together a perfect storm of beer, wine, food, and music. Make sure you get your tickets before they sell out!
Spend the day or night tasting over 100 delicious drinks including craft beers, ciders, and wines of all types. Take a break and have some of D.C.'s best food truck fare and live music, all while you watch either the Nats game or Final Four basketball on giant screens.
WHEN: Saturday, April 6, 2019 | Session 1 is from 1-4 p.m. | Session 2 is from 5-8 p.m.
WHERE: The Bullpen | 1299 Half Street SE | Washington, D.C.
METRO: Navy Yard stop on the Green Line, take the Half Street exit
PARKING: Free street parking in the area
TICKETS: Available for purchase online here and will be available at the door
The VIP Experience
If you have a bit of money to burn, the VIP experience is full of perks. You get 30-minute early entry with no wait, VIP-only restrooms, a designated VIP space for mingling, and a big VIP souvenir glass that is FOUR TIMES larger than what you get with a regular ticket (a full pint!). You also get a handy-dandy lanyard coozie and five VIP-exclusive beers and three high-end wines to taste. For just $20 more than general admission, this is a sweet deal!
Know Before You Go
- Food will be available for purchase from some of D.C.'s best food trucks. D.C. Taco, CapMac, D.C. Slices, Capital Chicken & Waffles, and Akila Caribbean Jerk Cuisine will all be on hand to feed you!
- The UVA Final Four game (6 p.m. start time) will be showing on the big screen during Session 2 so don't worry about missing any of the action.
- This is a rain or shine event. That means no refunds!
- You can bring in outside food and unopened bottles of water.
- Bags larger than purses (backpacks, luggage or duffel bags) are strictly prohibited. All bags are subject to inspection by security upon entry to the event.
- This is a 21+ event -- no exceptions! Have your ID ready to be checked at the entrance.
Are you heading out to the Capital Brewfest Blossom Bash? What vendors are you looking forward to the most? Let us know in the comments below!