Run in the sun along a gorgeous coastal path for the OCMD Island-to-Island Half Marathon or 5K.
Make sure you register online soon -- the deadline is April 22! This is a great chance to earn another finisher's medal as you enjoy the seaside views.
WHEN: April 27, 2019 | 7-8:25 a.m.
WHERE: Assateague Island to Ocean City, Maryland
COST: 5K -- $40 per person | Half-marathon -- $95 per person, $75 with Military ID
Courtesy of Ocean City Tourism
The Half Marathon Course
When you arrive, a bus will take you to Assateague Island for the start of the race. After running along Route 611, you will finish the race in the historic downtown OC Inlet.
Race Packet Pickup for the Half Marathon
Get your race packet and bib at the Ocean City Inlet parking lot (809 South Atlantic Avenue, Ocean City, MD) on Friday, April 26, from 2 to 9 p.m. Just look for the white tent closest to the beach. For additional information, see the Race Information Sheet.
Race Packet Pickup for the 5K
Packet pickup for 5K runners will be the day of the race, Saturday, April 27, in the Ocean City Inlet parking lot. Registration starts at 5:45 a.m. under the Entertainment Tent, and the runners should line up at the starting corral at 6:50 a.m.
Courtesy of OCTriRunning
Know Before You Go
- Bag check and bus transport will be available for Half Marathon runners only.
- All runners should wear their bibs on the front of their shirts, on their outer layers, and centered on their chests.
- You must show proper ID to purchase alcohol.
- Friends and family are not permitted at the finish line or designated cool-down areas. They can join the post-race party!
- Pets are not permitted in the Entertainment Tent.
For more information, visit the OCMD Island-to-Island Half Marathon/5K website or email the race director at email@example.com.
Are you registered for the race? Which course are you going to tackle? Drop us a comment and let us know!