Bring your sweet tooth to Maryland's capital for the Annapolis Chocolate Binge Festival!
The holiday season is all about bringing people together, and what's more unifying than chocolate—and lots of it? On Sunday, December 8, chocolate-lovers can gather at the intersection of West and Calvert Streets in Annapolis for the Chocolate Binge Festival—a fun-filled day of shopping, entertainment, and of course, chocolate! It falls just in time for the holidays and will be a treat for the whole community.
WHEN: Sunday, December 8, 2019 | 12–5 p.m.
WHERE: 55 West Street | Annapolis, MD
ADMISSION: $5 suggested donation | Children under 12 FREE
Visitors can browse a decadent spread of chocolate in every shape and form. Over 40 artisanal vendors will be selling gourmet truffles, chocolate bars, cakes, cookies, brownies, pies ... basically, our dreams come true. A holiday market will supply unique wares by local artisans, so find the perfect gift with one-of-a-kind trinkets and home decor.
Plenty of all-ages fun will be scheduled throughout the afternoon. Visitors can make homemade s'mores around a fire pit courtesy of the Annapolis Fire Department and enjoy live music. Kids can go wild at a gingerbread house bouncy castle! Admission also includes complimentary hot chocolate with local law enforcement, as part of "Hot Cocoa with the Popo." The festival will end on a magical note, as West Street will come alive with its annual Holiday Light Canopy.
Here are some things to know before you go:
- Pets are not permitted at this event.
- Buy your tickets in advance—this event is highly popular and expected to sell out!
- Parking is accessibly located in garage lots around Calvert and West Streets. Plan your ride here.
- Volunteers are needed! Help out during a shift and you'll receive free admission into the festival. Interested in lending a hand? Email email@example.com for more information.
- Proceeds will support the Annapolis Arts District, who make fun events like these possible!
**All photos courtesy of Annapolis Chocolate Binge Festival Facebook page
Will you be bingeing on chocolate at the Annapolis Chocolate Binge Festival? Tell us in the comments.