Not lucky enough to snag "Hamilton" tickets? There's good news.By our count, there will be 39 performances of the hit Broadway musical "Hamilton" while it's at the Denver Center for Performing Arts, Feb. 27–Apr.1. And with 40 tickets doled out via lottery for each and every show, that's an additional 1,560 lucky future "Hamilton" fans on the horizon. #fastmath Tickets obtained through the digital lottery will only cost $10, but you won't know whether or not your name was chosen until the day before the show.
So will you be one of them? Here's how to enter into the lottery (and you'll have to do it again and again, for each individual performance):
- Either register online or download the official "Hamilton" app.
- You can enter the lottery for a certain show at 11 a.m. two days before the performance date. The lottery will close 22 hours later, at 9 a.m. the day before the show.
- Lottery winners will be notified via email or text at 11 a.m. the day before the performance. They will then have until 4 pm. to go online and claim/purchase the ticket via credit card, or risk the ticket being forfeited.
- Only one entry is allowed per person, per performance.
- Rinse and repeat the following day, per scheduled show. ;-)