The final debate between Donald Trump and Joe Biden is happening tonight, October 22, at 9 p.m. EST. Kristen Welker, NBC News White House correspondent and co-anchor of Today Weekend, will be moderating. Both candidates will also have their microphones muted throughout the 90-minute debate.
Now, regardless of which side of the aisle you fall on, we are all in for one helluva interesting debate (if it actually happens)! So this is a great opportunity to get a little tipsy, am I right? Make sure you have our 2020 Presidential Debate Drinking Game bookmarked and saved for your reference when you tune in. Cheers!
The Ultimate 2020 Presidential Debate Drinking Game:
- Pick Your Candidate
- Donald Trump
- Joe Biden
- (Or both, if you're over all of this!)
- Listen/Watch for "Buzz" Words and Actions
- Each candidate has a series of "Buzz" words and actions that could be said/done at any time.
- There's a list of "Bonus Buzz" words and actions that either candidate may say/do at any time.
- Take a Sip When a "Buzz" Word or Action Is Said/Done
- One sip per "Buzz" word or action.
- Know your limits and drink responsibly.
*Disclaimer: Our Community Now does not support binge-drinking or underage drinking. Please drink responsibly and know your limitations.*
- Take a sip when Donald Trump ...
- Says "Excuse me"
- Says "Tremendous"
- Says "Yuge"
- Mentions his COVID diagnosis/recovery
- Makes that face.
- Take a sip when Joe Biden ...
- Says "Folks"
- Says "Malarkey"
- Says "Here's the deal"
- Mentions Trump's COVID diagnosis/recovery
- Uses a malapropism (The mistaken use of a word in place of a similar-sounding one, often unintentionally.)
- Take a sip when either candidate ...
- Says "Obama"
- Says "Middle class"
- Says "Vaccine"
- Lobs a direct insult at the other
- Ignores the mute button and continues talking anyways