With our Super Bowl LIII Drinking Game, everybody wins!
The day we've all been waiting for is finally here: Super Bowl Sunday!
And no matter which team you're rooting for (as long as it's not the Patriots) or if you're simply watching the game because of the tear-inducing commercials, everybody will be a winner with our Official Super Bowl LIII Drinking Game. Besides, we all know the real reason for watching the Super Bowl -- drinking. So grab some buddies, a case of beer, and let's play!
*Disclaimer: Our Community Now does not support binge-drinking or underage drinking. Please drink responsibly and know your limitations.*
Our Community Now's Super Bowl LIII Drinking Game:
Take a Sip Any Time ...
- Tom Brady's previous Super Bowl wins are mentioned
- Someone scores a field goal
- The camera pans to a celebrity in the crowd
- A flag is thrown
- There's an interception
- A Doritos commercial is aired
- Anything goes wrong with the halftime show
Take a Shot Any Time ...
- Tom Brady's age is mentioned
- Sean McVay's age is mentioned
- Bill Belichick scowls
- Deflategate is mentioned
- A coach yells at the referee(s)
- A commercial features one of the players
Finish Your Drink Any Time ...
- Someone scores a touchdown
- A quarterback gets sacked
- TV commentator Tony Romo accurately predicts a play before it happens
- Bill Belichick smiles
- The Patriots win
- The Rams win
What do you think? Will you be watching the Super Bowl LIII this year? Which team will you be rooting for? Let us know in the comments below.