With our Super Bowl LV Drinking Game, everybody wins!
The day we've all been waiting for is finally here: Super Bowl Sunday! The Kansas City Chiefs are taking on the Tampa Bay Buccaneers on Sunday, February 7, at Raymond James Stadium in Tampa, Florida.
And no matter which team you're rooting for, or if you're simply watching the game because of the tear-inducing commercials, everybody will be a winner with our Official Super Bowl LV Drinking Game. Besides, we all know the real reason for watching the Super Bowl—drinking. So grab a case of beer, and let's play!
*Disclaimer: Our Community Now does not support binge-drinking or underage drinking. Please drink responsibly and know your limitations.*
Our Community Now's Super Bowl LV Drinking Game:
Take 1 Sip Any Time ...
- Someone scores a field goal
- There's an interception
- A Doritos commercial is aired
- Anything goes wrong with the halftime show
- Announcers say that Mahomes is taking over for Brady as "the face of football"
Take 2 Sips Any Time ...
- A flag is thrown
- A coach yells at the referee(s)
- A commercial features one of the players
- Either of the teams' previous Super Bowl appearances are mentioned
- Andy Reid smiles
- Any mention of Bill Belichick and/or the Patriots
- Any mention of the Buccaneers having home-field advantage
Finish Your Drink Any Time ...
- Someone scores a touchdown
- A quarterback gets sacked
- The Buccaneers win
- The Chiefs win
What do you think? Will you be watching the Super Bowl LV this year? Which team will you be rooting for? Let us know in the comments below.