With our Super Bowl LIV Drinking Game, everybody wins!
The day we've all been waiting for is finally here: Super Bowl Sunday! The San Francisco 49ers are taking on the Kansas City Chiefs on Sunday, February 2, at Hard Rock Stadium in Miami Gardens, Florida.
And no matter which team you're rooting for, or if you're simply watching the game because of the tear-inducing commercials, everybody will be a winner with our Official Super Bowl LIV Drinking Game. Besides, we all know the real reason for watching the Super Bowl—drinking. So grab some buddies, a case of beer, and let's play!
*Disclaimer: Our Community Now does not support binge-drinking or underage drinking. Please drink responsibly and know your limitations.*
Our Community Now's Super Bowl LIV Drinking Game:
Take 1 Sip Any Time ...
- Someone scores a field goal
- The camera pans to a celebrity in the crowd
- There's an interception
- A Doritos commercial is aired
- Anything goes wrong with the halftime show
- Announcers say that Mahomes is taking over for Brady as "the face of football"
Take 2 Sips Any Time ...
- A flag is thrown
- A coach yells at the referee(s)
- A commercial features one of the players
- Either of the teams' previous Super Bowl appearances are mentioned
- Andy Reid smiles
- Any mention of Tom Brady being let go from New England
Finish Your Drink Any Time ...
- Someone scores a touchdown
- A quarterback gets sacked
- Jerry Rice is shown running around the stadium
- The 49ers win
- The Chiefs win
What do you think? Will you be watching the Super Bowl LIV this year? Which team will you be rooting for? Let us know in the comments below.