Let the candle-hoarding commence!
The rest of the free world may have pumpkin spice on the brain, but we’ve got our sights set on the festive fragrances of cranberry, pine, vanilla, and juniper. Yankee Candle just made all of our Christmas dreams come true with its release of five new festive fragrances.
From Christmas carols and twinkling lights to snuggling by the fire, this Magical Christmas Morning Collection is giving us all the cozy feels of the holidays. And doesn’t 2020 need that right about now?
Yankee Candle Magical Christmas Morning Collection
- Christmas Morning Punch: A festive and fruity mix of ruby-red pomegranate, strawberry, and cranberry
- Happy Morning: A happy combination of berries, pine needle, and a bit of caramel
- Holiday Hearth: A warm fireplace-inspired scent of anise, gardenia, oakmoss, and vanilla cream
- Santa’s Cookies: The sweet scent of freshly baked vanilla sugar cookies with cinnamon, cedarwood, and clove
- Singing Carols: A woody aroma of eucalyptus, fir, juniper, and pine
Yankee Candle’s Magical Christmas Morning collection is available at Kohl’s and the Yankee Candle website since October 1. Retailers will have these magical scents in November. Some of our favorites from previous years are back as well, including Balsam and Cedar, Christmas Cookie, Mistletoe, and Christmas Eve.
Each of the new Yankee Candle Christmas scents are available in the original large jar, the large 2-wick tumbler, the small tumbler, gel tins, the Easy MeltCup, and wax melts. With this many options, you can have a different scent in every room of your house. Go ahead. We won’t judge.
If you’re in the Williamsburg, Virginia area, check out the Yankee Candle Village store. Santa is there every day, and it snows inside! You can make a wax mold of your hand, create a personalized photo candle, munch on homemade fudge, and much more.
Do you have a favorite Yankee Candle fragrance? Are you planning to purchase any of these for family, friends, or yourself? Let us know in the comments.