Hats off to these parents for their endless creativity!
Throughout the holiday season, parents of little ones scramble to find creative ways to move the Elf on the Shelf every single night till Christmas—the idea being that the Elf (who is all-seeing and reports back to Santa regarding kiddos' bad or good behavior) is found each morning in a different pose. But, just HOW creative do the parents get? Are you out of ideas yourself? There's no need to reinvent the wheel. Check out this list of 15hilarious "Elf on the Shelf" poses!
2. He's on the naughty list.
3. Get ready for your WWE SUPERSTAR: The Elf on the Shelf!
4. What a way to get kiddos to eat their fruits!
5. Not Thanos!
6. Looks like we have a trapeze artist!
7. He's one busy boy!
Tag us and share your 'Elf on the Shelf' photos. So many hilarious stories in school today, the elves were very busy by the sounds of it 😂 #elfontheshelf @elfontheshelf #itsallfunandgames #ChristmasCountdown pic.twitter.com/7tjfkoBtKl— Oakgrove IPSN (@OakgroveIPSN) December 2, 2019
8. Go Dasher, go Dancer, go Prancer and Vixen ...
9. Cone of Shame!
10. So very zen!
11. All we can do is laugh! #poorkid
12. He's all warm and toasty!
13. You either love him or you hate him ...
15. Everybody poops.
Which pose was your favorite? Will you be using one of these this year? Tell us in the comments! We want to know!