If Halloween is one of your favorite holidays, here are some simple couples costume ideas that your other half won't totally hate ... probably.
1. This one is perfect for a cuddly couple.
#TBT to last year’s couples Halloween costume: A Double Stuffed OREO 🙊 AKA. an excuse to hug all night! 🥰 I am SO excited about sharing Halloween stuff with you guys this year! Alex and I have a few couples costumes I’ll be sharing, plus I just organized an EPIC group costume with some of my blogger babes - @kristinacatherinemcinnis @thebeautybeau @whit_wanders @lauryncakes & @missmoorestyle I’ll be starting with Halloween content on MONDAY, so stay tuned! 🙌🏼🙌🏼 Ps. If you missed this OREO costume DIY, I’ll link the blog post in my stories!! I also found a version of it available for sale, & I’ve linked that up at http://liketk.it/2YizL #liketkit @liketoknow.it #halloweencostume #couplescostume #halloweencostumeideas
2. The DIY factor is high on this one, making it perfect for a last-minute costume idea.
3. Texting might be harder, but these costumes are worth it.
4. These costumes are so 2020, I just can't ...
Early Halloween/Quinceanera party for my goddaughter was pretty epic I would say!! Had a great time even with that bitch Carol Baskin!! I’d never say that about my wife or she would put me under the septic tank.....#halloween #halloweencostume #halloween2020 #tigerking #joeexotic #carolbaskin #thatbitchcarolebaskin #herekittykitty #isawatiger #bigcats #cats #tiger #costumeparty #costume #ridiculous #couplescostume #addme #followme #youtuber
5. I'm pretty sure we can all relate to this one.
6. There's so much you can do with a little bit of faux fur and a good beard.
7. What a great way to put a sparkly dress to good use! Don't forget to use a Tootsie Roll for that missing tooth effect.
8. It doesn't get much easier than this!
Do you have a favorite go-to couples costume? Tell us about it in the comments!