Memories made are meant to be shared for many years. Do you have photo albums from when you were a child?Sadly, because of digital photos and our smart phones, making photo albums is quickly becoming a thing of the past! Do you mourn the loss of this antiquated hobby? Sure, you can look through your phone at pictures, but it's just not the same. Let's keep the tradition alive! For photo album creation, make sure you have the following supplies: hard copies of your pictures, an album, refill pages, stickers, die cuts, colored pens, colored paper, fun scissors, templates, photo tape and a paper cutter. [gallery type="rectangular" size="large" ids="31709,31708"]
Let's set up your photo album station! Your dining room table will be perfect for this. Gather all your supplies, and start creating! Invite your girlfriends over to participate! You may be wondering, how do I get started? Here's some simple ways to get started:
- Lay out your pictures on the album pages.
- Use special paper, templates, or cropping scissors to dress up your photos.
- Use photo tape to affix your photos to the pages.
- Embellish with fun stickers.
- Use colored pens to caption the photos (you may forget what you were doing in those photos down the road).
- Have Fun!