Get ready to chug, 'cause your entire family's about to be in one room ...
There's no doubt that Thanksgiving is a time of celebration and community; however, it is, for many of us, also a time when we're surrounded by those particular family members (you know who they are) who you only see on major holidays and just can't seem to understand why you're not dating anybody or will continuously ask you when you plan on having kids. Frankly, it can be exhausting and repetitive, and sometimes, you just need something to take the edge off a bit.
So, we've put together this Thanksgiving drinking game to help you cope with the sheer amount of craziness that is your family. And hey, they're still family and we love them -- that's why we're drinking.
Take a sip ...
- Whenever a family member mentions "Black Friday," "Christmas shopping," or the like
- Any time Trump, or anything remotely political, is brought up in conversation
- Whenever a family member refers to the turkey as "moist"
- Whenever a family member refers to the turkey as "dry"
- Whenever a family member brings out the camera for a family photo op
Take 1 shot ...
- If a family member makes a comment on how your appearance has changed
- Whenever you're asked about your dating life, or lack thereof
- If someone has to make a last-minute run to the store
- If someone asks you to make a last-minute run to the store
- Every 10 minutes the dinner start-time is pushed back
Take 2 shots ...
- Any time you're given unsolicited advice
- If you're forced to go around the table and say what you're thankful for
- Whenever a family member brings an uninvited guest (aka that boyfriend or girlfriend that nobody likes)
- Any time you have to explain what you do at your job
- Any time a flag is thrown during one of the football games
Down your drink ...
- Anytime a parent tells you to "slow down" in regards to your drinking
Happy Thanksgiving, everyone! And good luck.