The Kennedy Center recently announced a lottery where lucky winners can catch Hamilton for just $10. Learn how you can win big!The John F. Kennedy Center recently announced their digital lottery called #Ham4Ham where lucky winners can check out the wildly popular and critically-acclaimed musical Hamilton for just $10. The venue will be giving away 40 orchestra tickets for every Hamilton performance in Washington, D.C. The Broadway production will run June 12 through September 16 in D.C. -- all summer long! [caption id="attachment_9636" align="aligncenter" width="717"] Courtesy of WhereTraveler[/caption]
According to the Kennedy Center, here is how you enter:
HOW TO ENTER
- Use the official app for Hamilton, now available for all iOS and Android devices in the Apple App Store and the Google Play Store (http://hamiltonmusical.com/app).
- You can also visit http://hamiltonmusical.com/lottery to register.
- The lottery will open at 11 a.m. ET two days prior to the performance date and will close for entry at 9 a.m. ET the day prior to the performance.
- Winner and non-winner notifications will be sent at approximately 11 a.m. ET the day prior to the performance via email and SMS (if mobile number is provided).
- No purchase or payment necessary to enter or participate.
- Each winning entrant may purchase up to two (2) tickets.
- Only one entry per person. Repeat entries and disposable email addresses will be discarded.
- Tickets must be purchased online with a credit card by 4 p.m. ET the day prior to the performance using the purchase link and code in a customized notification email. Tickets not claimed by 4 p.m. ET the day prior to the performance are forfeited.
- Lottery tickets may be picked up at will call beginning 2 hours prior to the performance with a valid photo ID. Lottery tickets void if resold.