The hospital ranked No. 6 overall.
Children’s Hospital Colorado in Aurora has been named as the No. 6 top hospital in the country for pediatric medical facilities by the annual U.S. News & World Report Best Children's Hospitals Honor Roll, which ranked 50 of the nation’s top medical facilities in 10 specialties for 2020-2021.
The annual U.S News hospital rankings began 14 years ago to "offer guidance to parents seeking the best place for their very sick child."
Check out Children's Hospital Colorado's rankings below:
- No. 1 in the country for pediatric gastroenterology and GI surgery
- No. 4 nationally for Pediatric Diabetes and Endocrinology
- No. 5 in the nation for pediatric Pulmonology and lung surgery
- No. 6 in the United States for Pediatric Cardiology and heart surgery
- No. 8 in Pediatric Urology
- No. 9 in pediatric cancer
- No. 10 in Pediatric Neurology and neurosurgery
- No. 14 in Pediatric Orthopedics
- No. 16 in Pediatric Nephrology
- No. 25 for Neonatology
- No. 6 children’s hospital overall in the United States
The 2020-2021 U.S. News & World Report rankings were determined using clinical data and information collected from a clinical survey that was sent to about 200 hospitals, and a survey sent to thousands of American pediatric physicians. Over 5,000 pediatric doctors responded to the survey.
Boston Children’s Hospital was ranked No. 1 in the nation overall.
We're not surprised to learn that Children’s Hospital Colorado is one of the top medical care facilities in the nation! What do you think of Children's Hospital Colorado in Aurora ranking so high on U.S. News & World Report's Honor Roll? Comment below.