Have you always wanted to walk a runway? This may be your chance! The Fashion Centre at Pentagon City is looking for adult plus-size models for their next fashion show.
District of Curves may be looking for you! Specific body types for this casting call are women sizes 10 and up and men sizes 2XL and up. The fashion show will be this fall, on September 21, 2019, at The Fashion Centre at Pentagon City. The best part about it is that experience is not required!
Here are the casting call details:
Applicants should register online AND bring a photo, like a professional headshot or composite card, to leave with the show producers. Experience is not required, but definitely put your best foot forward! Dress to impress, and be prepared to demonstrate your runway walk.
If you're brand new to runway work and need to get a headshot done, here are some tips from a professional photographer:
- Dress in neutral colors like white, black, or earth tones, and avoid busy patterns.
- Start with basic makeup and bring your supplies in case your photographer wants to amp up your look.
- Always do one final mirror check before sitting down for the shoot. That cowlick you hate might need some last-minute adjusting.
- Spend the money to hire a professional photographer! These photos will represent you, so they should be impeccable.
- Know your angles, but ultimately trust your photographer to direct you. Their expertise is what you're paying for, after all.
**All of the photos in this article are courtesy of Pexels.
For more information or to register online for this open casting call, visit the District of Curves website.