Dylan McWilliams has survived three -- count 'em, three -- animal attacks within the last couple of years -- the most recent being a shark attack.

If I were Dylan, I'd definitely consider buying a lottery ticket, because the odds of surviving THREE separate animal attacks within a couple of years is absolutely INSANE. He's gone face-to-face with a rattlesnake, a bear, and now a tiger shark! He's either extremely lucky or extremely unlucky, kinda depends on how you look at it. Dylan McWilliams, a 20-year-old from Grand Junction, had gone on a vacation to Hawaii last week and was boogie boarding off the island of Kauai. According to the Honolulu Star-Advertiser, a three- to five-foot wave came tumbling in and knocked him off his board in 15-feet deep water, about 30 yards from the shore. That's when the pain in his right calf caught him by surprise. He looked down to find a huge, six-foot tiger shark swimming beneath him. Dylan said there was a ton of blood in the clear water. "At first I panicked. I didn't know if I lost half my leg or what."  

**Graphic Images Below**

Dylan gave the shark a swift kick and began to swim as fast as he could back to shore. "The scariest part was swimming back. There was blood behind me. I didn't know where it was," he said. Luckily, there were some bystanders that helped him get to an urgent care facility for treatment. Though he did suffer from deep cuts on his leg and received seven stitches, it could've been much worse. [gallery type="rectangular" size="large" ids="36305,36304"] Back in July of last year, Dylan was at a summer camp near Ward, Colorado, and received nine staples in his head after a nearly 300-pound bear woke him up by biting into the back of his head and dragged him 12 feet. He remembers hearing a "crunching sound," which he believes was the bear's jaw clamping down on his head and teeth digging into his skull. [caption id="attachment_36303" align="aligncenter" width="720"]shark attack Courtesy of Dylan McWilliams (via Facebook)[/caption] But before the tiger shark and the bear, Dylan was bitten by a rattlesnake while he was hiking in Moab, Utah, in 2014. The bite was what is called a "dry bite," meaning that it was only enough venom to make him sick for a few days. And despite the three animal attacks, Dylan told Hawaii News Now that his love for the outdoors "can't be shaken." Now, if it were me, I'd live in a bubble the rest of my life and never go outside again. We are so glad Dylan is all right after all three incidents! What do you think? Share your thoughts with us in the comments below, and let's get the conversation started.

Pikes Peak Offering New, Temporary Shuttle Service to Top