Bring on the cutie pies!
Gerber has launched its search for the new 2020 Gerber Baby. The lucky winner will receive $25,000 and represent the company over the next year.
Entries for the Gerber Photo Search 2020 will be taken until February 21 at 11:59 p.m. (ET) at photosearch.gerber.com.
Now, there are a few must-haves to get your cute little one in the running to be the next Gerber spokesbaby:
- Firstly, applicants must be four years old and under, and at least one day old.
- Photos must be taken within thirty days prior to the date of entry.
- Parents or legal guardians are the only ones who may submit photos.
- No professional photography.
- No family pictures or collages.
- Children must be clothed (at least a diaper).
- No bathtub photos allowed.
- The child in the photo may not be represented by a manager or agent.
- The entry cannot promote or advertise a brand, nor can it prominently feature trademarks, logos, copyrighted works, trade dress, etc.
Judging will be based on the child’s visual appeal in the photos, expressiveness in the photos, and consistency with Gerber’s heritage and “Anything for Baby” mission.
For complete rules and to enter your photos check out the contest website at photosearch.gerber.com.
The Gerber Baby is the trademark symbol of the Gerber Products Company, formerly the Fremont Canning Company, and they have been making baby food since the later 1920s. The very first Gerber Baby was a simple charcoal sketch based on a child model. That sketch has been on Gerber products since 1928. In 2011, Gerber began looking for a new Gerber baby to represent the brand in commercials and advertising campaigns and has selected a new baby each year, including the very first Gerber Baby with Downs Syndrome in 2018.
We can’t wait to see what little cutie wins this year’s contest and can’t get enough of all the adorable pictures Gerber shares on their social media. Will you be submitting your baby's photo in this year’s contest? Comment below.