Drumroll, please ... the results are in.
Chick-fil-A's menu full of nuggets, tenders, and waffle fries are perfect for dipping, and of course, the fast-food giant offers a complete line of sauces to meet anyone's tastebuds. And with eight different sauces, each one's popularity is as varied as its flavor. Chick-fil-A tallied results from across the country and are happy to report the most popular Chick-fil-A sauce where you live.
Overall, the top choice is Chick-fil-A Sauce. This classic is a go-to choice for chicken-lovers across the country. Those in the Southwest love Polynesian Sauce. Customers in the Midwest dip in Barbeque Sauce. Those in the Atlantic and Southeast go with Polynesian Sauce. Dippers in the Northeast go for Barbeque Sauce and Polynesian Sauce. West Coast enthusiasts order Garden Ranch Herb Ranch Sauce.
The breakdown of Chick-fil-A's eight sauces:
Straight from chick-fil-a.com, we've collected descriptions of each of Chick-fil-A's sauces. They contain 25-140 calories per packet, and full nutrition information is available online.
- Chick-fil-A Sauce: Our classic dipping sauce with notes of honey mustard and a smoky tang.
- Polynesian Sauce: A delicious sweet and sour sauce with a strong, tangy flavor.
- Honey Mustard Sauce: A savory sauce with the robust flavor of mustard and spices combined with the sweetness of honey.
- Garden Herb Ranch Sauce: A creamy buttermilk ranch sauce with savory garlic, onion, and herb flavors.
- Zesty Buffalo Sauce: A flavorful hot sauce with a smooth, bold flavor.
- Barbeque Sauce: Our classic barbeque sauce, seasoned with spices, onion, and garlic for a rich and bold flavor.
- Sweet & Spicy Sriracha Sauce: A sweet and tangy sauce made with chili peppers for a spicy twist.
- Honey Roasted BBQ Sauce: A sweet and smoky barbeque sauce made especially for our grilled chicken.
If you're still searching for sauce options for your next Chick-fil-A experience, check out sauce pairings suggested by Chick-fil-A. We'd need to consult a mathematician to figure out just how many possible combinations there are. And, what about ketchup? I would vote the classic Heinz Ketchup is a valid contender within the list of sauces.
You may have already heard that Chick-fil-A offers many of its sauces in eight-ounce bottles for purchase at their restaurants and many grocery stores. What are you waiting for? Grab your favorite sauce today!
What's your favorite Chick-fil-A sauce? Does it match up with the most popular sauce where you live? Tell us in the comments below.