Dairy Queen is kicking off summer with six new Blizzard flavors.
Summer isn’t summer without ice cream, especially yummy treats like the Blizzards at Dairy Queen. This summer, DQ is going to make sure 20 people live their best lives with a special summer Blizzard season pass. The exclusive pass entitles its bearer to $5,000 towards the purchase of Blizzards at DQ stores across the country, All. Summer. Long.
Entering the sweepstake is easy, just follow the instructions on DQ’s social media pages. DQ is also donating a $5,000 gift card to Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals so kids being treated for severe illnesses can enjoy a Blizzard this summer, too.
Girl Scouts Thin Mint Blizzard, Courtesy of DQ
So thick they hand it to you upside down; Blizzards are made with Dairy Queen’s soft-serve ice cream and combined with several mix-ins like Oreo cookies, brownie bits, and chocolate cookies. DQ just launched a new summer menu filled with tasty and nostalgic Blizzard flavors that will be available for a limited time including:
- Brownie Batter: Soft serve ice cream blended with brownie batter and dough pieces.
- Girl Scout Thin Mints®: Soft serve ice cream mixed with everyone’s favorite Girl Scout Cookie—Thin Mints.
- Drumstick With Peanuts: DQ took a freezer favorite and added it to vanilla soft serve ice cream to create this unique summer Blizzard.
- Raspberry Fudge Bliss: Tart raspberries are mixed with fudge pieces and chocolate chunks creating a fruity fudge treat.
- Frosted Animal Cookie: Remember those cute pink and white frosted animal cookies? DQ mixed cookie pieces with pink confetti frosting blended to create this nostalgic treat.
- Cotton Candy: This carnival-inspired Blizzard is made with cotton candy sprinkles and mimics the flavor of the spun sugar concoction.
Now through May 24, 2021, visit DQ’s Twitter and Facebook pages to retweet and comment on your favorite Blizzard flavor using the hashtags #DQSweetestSeasonPass and #DQSweepstakes. Fans can enter once each day on each platform and at the end of the entry period, 20 winners will be randomly selected.
How many Blizzards would you eat in one day? Share your ice cream dreams in the comments.