Ronald McDonald is putting on his Santa costume and spreading some holiday cheer this month!
Get ready for some holiday cheer because McDonald's is finally making it feel like Christmas. Every day, starting Monday, December 14, the fast-food chain is giving away one free menu item with a minimum $1 purchase.
11 different Holiday deals starting 12.14— McDonald's (@McDonalds) December 10, 2020
grab a meal fit for Festivus (or any day tbh) daily in our App pic.twitter.com/bDvsX5Bmyh
Every day will feature a new free menu item that relates to a holiday classic character. From Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer to Buddy the Elf, fans will be able to try most of McDonald's classic flavors.
Here's the list of each free item, paired with the day's classic theme:
- December 14: Free Double Cheeseburger (the Griswolds)
- December 15: Free Big Mac (the Abominable Snow Monster)
- December 16: Free Egg McMuffin (The Grinch)
- December 17: Free McDouble (John McClane)
- December 18: Free Medium Fries (Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer)
- December 19: Free Six-Piece McNuggets (Gizmo)
- December 20: Free Hotcakes (Buddy the Elf)
- December 21: Free Hot or Iced Coffee, any size (Scrooge)
- December 22: Free McFlurry, any size (Frosty the Snowman)
- December 23: Free bakery item (Frank Costanza and the rest of us)
- December 24: Free soft-baked chocolate chip cookie (does not require a $1 minimum purchase)
In order to redeem the free food item of the day, you will have to download the McDonald's app and click on the "Free Daily Holiday Deals" banner on the app's homepage. Then, make an order at the McDonald's closest to you and head there to pick up your order and free item. You will have to make a minimum $1 purchase to qualify for the free food item. However, the chocolate chip cookie that is redeemable on Christmas Eve does not require a minimum purchase. That will be McDonald's absolutely free gift to the world.
So, will you be heading to McDonald's to claim one of the free deals? Or are you planning on going every day to cash in? Let us know in the comments!