What's in your cup? As the temperatures drop outside, stay warm with a cup of tea.
I grew up on Texas tea. Tea was served as the beverage-of-choice at every meal. The only variety option was sweet tea or sun tea. Either way, we all drank tea. To be honest, I'm not that big on tea. Truly. But, a trip to Celestial Seasonings headquarters introduced me to herbal tea and a variety of holiday teas offered each year. I'm hooked!
I'm guessing I was the last to know that herbal tea is actually not tea. Herbal tea doesn't contain any tea leaves. And, that's why I love it so! You can learn all about tea as I have from the experts at Celestial Seasonings.
My first herbal tea was Cranberry Vanilla Wonderland (Cran-Van, for short). And it is truly a wonderland of flavors! The subtle sweetness of the vanilla complements the slight sharpness of the cranberries, all in a warm cup.
Each year, Celestial Seasonings captures the flavors of autumn, winter, and the holidays in eight delightful teas. Holiday teas will be available soon in your local market. If you just can't wait, order your tea directly from Celestial Seasonings where they offer free 1-3 day delivery for orders over $49.
Little-known fact: When you visit the Tea Shop at Celestial Seasonings headquarters in Boulder, Colorado, you're able to purchase all of their teas, even holiday teas, year-round. Until further notice and with a commitment to the safety of customers and staff, Celestial Seasonings has closed its tours and Tea Shop due to COVID-19.
Your mouth will water as you read more about their holiday teas:
- Candy Cane Lane: Naturally decaffeinated green tea with cool peppermint, creamy vanilla, and a dash of cinnamon
- Caramel Apple Dream: Naturally decaffeinated herbal tea with sweet apple and cinnamon followed by creamy caramel, maple, and sea salt
- Cranberry Vanilla Wonderland: Naturally decaffeinated herbal tea with the sweet flavor of cranberries, rooibos, hibiscus, cinnamon, and vanilla
- Gingerbread Spice: Naturally decaffeinated herbal tea with a medley of ginger and cinnamon
- Nutcracker Sweet: Caffeinated black tea with creamy, nutty vanilla and a pinch of cinnamon
- Sugar Cookie Sleigh Ride: Naturally decaffeinated herbal tea with sweet roasted barley and botanicals to create the aroma of freshly baked cookies
- Sugar Plum Spice: Naturaly decaffeinated herbal tea with the flavor of juicy purple plums, ginger, cardamom, and hibiscus
- Sweet Harvest Pumpkin: Caffeinated black tea with fresh pumpkin flavor, cinnamon, ginger, and nutmeg
What's your go-to tea? Tell us in the comments below.