Here's how you can make the fan-favorite drink at home!
Like many of you, I was super disappointed to hear that Starbucks has decided to discontinue its S'mores Frappuccino, at least for this summer. I mean, I know it's a limited-edition menu item, but I had hoped to sip away the year that was 2020. Of course, I started craving the delicious drink as soon as I started thinking about it. So, I decided to take it upon myself to find a similar recipe that I could make at home and enjoy whenever I wanted.
The best part is that the recipe has been circulated on a couple of different websites, each with different ways of concocting the fan-favorite drink. However, after much research, this copycat recipe is likely gonna be the closest you'll get to having an actual S'mores Frappuccino this summer!
Starbucks' S'mores Frappuccino Copycat Recipe:
- ¾ cup ice
- ½ cup whole milk
- 3 tablespoons marshmallow topping
- 1/2 tablespoon cocoa powder
- 1/2 tablespoon white sugar
- 1/4 cup whipped cream
- 1/2 tablespoon graham cracker crumbs
- 1 shot of espresso (optional)
- Milk chocolate sauce (optional)—use as much, or as little, as desired
- Blend ice, milk, marshmallow topping, espresso, cocoa powder, and sugar together in a blender until smooth.
- While that's blending, coat the bottom of the glass with the milk chocolate sauce.
- Pour blended drink into a glass and top with whipped cream and graham cracker crumbs.
Are you bummed that Starbucks' S'mores Frappuccino isn't gonna be available this summer? Do you have any modifications or substitutes for the recipe? Comment below.