Forget the cookies; make it a cocktail instead!
If you're looking for something equally sweet and equally boozy to get you through the holiday season, well, you've come to the right place. May we introduce the Sugar Cookie Cocktail, a delicious combination of all things sweet. It's perfect for sipping on instead of eating sugar cookies ... Actually, while eating sugar cookies is even better!
View the full recipe for the Sugar Cookie Cocktail below:
Prep time: 20 minutes
Total time: 45 minutes
- For the martini
- 1/2 cup whole milk
- 1/4 cup Baileys
- 2 oz. vanilla vodka
- 2 oz. amaretto
- For the rim
- 1/2 cup vanilla frosting
- 1/4 cup sprinkles, plus 1 tsp., divided
- Using an offset spatula, spread a thin layer of frosting onto the rim of two glasses.
- Pour 1/4 cup sprinkles onto a small plate and dip rims in to coat.
- In a cocktail shaker, mix milk, Baileys, vodka, and amaretto. Add ice and shake until cold.
- Pour into glasses and serve.
And there you have it! What do you think? Will you be giving this recipe a try this holiday season? Share your creations with us in the comments below. Cheers!