A margarita with a twist!
Nothing helps you cool down on a hot day like a tall glass of lemonade. Now, what if we told you that you can add an 'adult' twist on this classic summertime favorite? May we introduce the Pink Señorita, a margarita mixed with pink lemonade!
Check out the full recipe for the Pink Señorita below:
- Lemon wedge, for rimming glasses
- Coarse salt, for rimming glasses
- 2 c. ice
- 2 c. Pink lemonade
- 1/4 c. fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 c. triple sec
- 1 c. tequila
- 4 Lemon Slices, for garnish
- Rub a lemon wedge around the rim of four glasses, then dip rims into salt.
- In each glass, add ice, pink lemonade, lemon juice, triple sec, and tequila. Stir to combine.
- Garnish each glass with a lemon slice and serve immediately.
What's your go-to summer cocktail? Let us know in the comments. Cheers!