If you are looking for employment, supplemental income, or have always dreamed of getting paid to be present on game days, now is your chance!
The Outlaws, Broncos, and Stadium Management Company want to hire you for usher, ticket-taker, and club-level or suite-level staff.
The organizations are hosting a 'Gameday Staff Draft' on June 1 from 2-5 p.m. to recruit new staff members for seasonal positions at the Broncos Stadium. The event will be held in the visiting team locker room and includes a formal interview, professional headshots, photo opportunities with the Broncos’ three Lombardi Trophies, a tour of Broncos Stadium at Mile High, on-field photos, and an official Draft Day Hat.
Attendees will also be entered into a raffle to win signed memorabilia from the Broncos 2019 NFL Draft Class, as well as other prizes.
It's a great opportunity for those who are looking to grow in their career, as well as fans who love to be present on game days and other events!
"The staff at Broncos Stadium at Mile High work as a team to provide a monumental gameday experience for every guest and share an unwavering commitment to every visitor in attendance. Becoming a staff member also provides an opportunity for growth, as the Outlaws, Broncos, and SMC have hired several full-time employees who began their employment in a part-time capacity," says a press release for the event.
All levels of experience are being considered for open positions. See the details below for responsibility and requirements of potential staff members. If you are interested, you will need to pre-register to qualify for the June 1 event by submitting your application here.
Gameday Staff Duties and Responsibilities:
- Greet and guide all guests as they enter the building or assigned areas.
- Ability to use a ticket scanning device to scan guests’ tickets as they enter the building.
- Use an iPad device to report maintenance concerns and fan code of conduct issues.
- Handle minor customer complaints and resolve any concerns within their area.
- Complete all necessary incident reports and logs.
- Serve as the Point of Contact for their assigned area.
- Be flexible and ready to work any other duties as assigned.
- Interact with all guests in a professional and respectful manner.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Excellent customer service and verbal communication skills.
- Attention to detail; ability to work with accuracy under pressure.
- Ability to maintain a positive and respectful attitude.
- Ability to attend all training days, Denver Broncos Home Football games and all Stadium mandatory events.
- Ability to stand or sit for an extended period of time, walking (including stairs) and working outside in various weather conditions.
- Be able to work a shift that will range from 6-9 hours.
What do you think? Can you see yourself working at Broncos Stadium this season? Know somebody else who should apply? Tag them in the comments below. Good luck!