ICYMI, the Nats beat the Dodgers in Game 5 and are now advancing to take on the Cardinals in the National League Championship Series (NLCS).
After a slow start to a nail-biting game, the Washington Nationals brought home another victory ... an all-important win that earned them a spot in the NLCS.
Next up for the Nats is a best-of-5 series against the St. Louis Cardinals, kicking off with a game in Missouri. Here's the schedule:
- Game 1: Friday, Oct. 11 at 8:08 p.m. EDT (Away)
- Game 2: Saturday, Oct. 12 at 4:08 p.m. EDT (Away)
- Game 3: Monday, Oct. 14, time TBA (Home game, at Nationals Park)
- Game 4: Tuesday, Oct. 15, time TBA (Home game, at Nationals Park)
- Game 5 (if necessary): Wednesday, Oct. 16, time TBA (Home game, at Nationals Park)
If you're up for a road trip, away games will be held at Busch Stadium in St. Louis. All of the games will be airing on TBS and streaming on Hulu and Sling.
*extremely vine voice*— Washington Nationals (@Nationals) October 10, 2019
LOOK AT ALL THOSE GOATS pic.twitter.com/p5pGTgKAIv
You can look for home game tickets online here if you've got the coin. Right now, they're starting at $135 for the upper decks, so act fast! You don't want to miss out on these epic celebrations.
Will you be trying to get post-season tickets at Nats Park, or will you be tuning in from the comfort of your own home? Let us know in the comments if you hear of any great watch parties!