A man accused of stabbing a woman at Santikos Palladium earlier this month turned himself in on Wednesday, according to the San Antonio Police Department.

A man accused of stabbing a woman at Santikos Palladium earlier this month turned himself in on Wednesday, June 16, according to the San Antonio Police Department.

Police said during a news conference that Andrew Pantaleon, 24, came forward after authorities released a surveillance video last week showing him as a suspect in the incident that took place inside the theater complex just after 11 p.m. at 17700 I-10 W on Saturday, June 5.

Pantaleon is charged with aggravated assault with a deadly weapon, according to officials.

Officials say the victim was walking out to the theater when Pantaleon allegedly came up behind her and stabbed her. She was transported to the hospital in critical condition. Her condition was later updated to stable.

Authorities said there is no motive as to why the suspect attacked the woman, who police later identified as Sydney Bosworth, 32.

On Facebook, Bosworth has been vocal about how the stabbing has affected her, writing on Wednesday the act of violence will forever impact her life.

"I feel a sense of relief that this man has been taken off the streets and will no longer be a danger to any other woman," Bosworth wrote on her Facebook after watching the live footage of the arrest. "This act of violence will forever impact my life. I truly believe if it wasn't for the San Antonio community coming together on social media and sharing his photo this man (he) would have attacked another innocent woman ... It is a beautiful day for justice in San Antonio."

Online jail records show his bond is listed at $150,000. He made bond Wednesday, leaving Bosworth uneasy.

"And he's out on bond... after trying to kill me," she shared on Twitter. "I'm a single mother with a young child. How do I feel safe? I almost died."