The '90s were not known for subtlety. Not quite as bad as the '80s, this decade urges you to push it ... and to push it good. Do just that and more at the No Scrubs Dance Party on Friday, January 4!
It may be cold, but you should put on your best jorts and big baggy sweaters before heading out to this massive '90s blowout. Make sure you've got a mama hen in your crew because once those dance hits start pumping, you can't be held responsible for anything you do out on the floor.
How to get there
If you're driving in from the 'burbs, use the link above to buy a parking spot at the lot behind the club (on 9th Street). Your name will be on a list, will-call style, but have your receipt handy just in case.
If you want to take the Metro in, get off at Cardozo Station on the Green Line.
Know before you go
- The parking lot opens one hour prior to the doors, so you can get there a little early for a good spot.
- A $2 cash coat check is available.
- The club has both food and drinks for sale in case you get too excited to eat beforehand.
- There are only a limited number of barstools in the balcony areas. Patrons with special needs should contact the venue directly to make arrangements.
- Leave the kids at home for this one, Linda. You don't need that kind of blackmail material in your life.
For more information, or just to find out who's going, check out the event Facebook page.
**All photos courtesy of No Scrubs 90s Dance Party.
Have you been to a No Scrubs party? Do you have any tips for a first-timer? Let us know in the comments below!
Looking for a new food hall experience in the metro area? You have to check out A Taste of Urbanspace in Tysons Corner!