What do you get when you combine old school hip hop and some of D.C.'s best DJs at cool U Street bars? An awesome time, to say the least!
Grab some friends and head out to Ben's Next Door to start the evening off right. You won't be able to resist the hip hop classics as you sample drink specials all up and down the U Street Corridor.
WHEN: Sunday, January 20, 2019 | 3–11 p.m.
WHERE: Start out at Ben's Next Door | 1211 U Street NW in Washington, D.C.
TICKETS: $20 advance tickets available to purchase online here (no more early bird tickets available)
How it works
Save money by buying your ticket online -- they'll be $30 on the day of the event. Check in at Ben's Next Door with a government-issued I.D. to receive a wristband and get to sippin'! Each stop will have drink specials and special guest DJs spinning some of your favorite hip hop songs.
Courtesy of Provision14
- Ben's Next Door will feature Bro DJ and $5 drafts, sangria, and rum punch
- Cloak & Dagger will feature Nick the 1da, $5 Heineken, and $6 whiskey
- Red Lounge will feature DJ Harry Hotter, Tracey Lee with DJ Blinks, $5 beer, and $7 Hennessy
- Provision 14 will feature DJ P-Drama, $4 Bud Light, and $7 draft cocktails
- Pure Lounge will feature DJ K-Meta, DJ RBI, $5 Miller Light, $7 Jameson, and $7 Grey Goose
- Amsterdam Lounge will host the final three hours for the grand finale party with DJ Biggs, DJ Lickashot, DJ Footloose, $4 Bud Light, and $5 rum punch
If you can't have a good time with all that music and those drink specials, I don't know WHAT it would take.
Know before you go
Whenever adult beverages are concerned, you're better off taking a rideshare. Street parking is crazy along U Street anyway, so why risk it? If you want to take the Metro in, U Street/Cardozo is your closest stop.
For more information about the event, visit the ticketing website.
Are you excited for the Old School Hip Hop Bar Crawl? Which is your favorite stop on the trail? Let us know in the comments below!
There's "Curling and Cocktails" every Monday night at the Wharf this month. Learn all about it here!
Check out D.C.'s Our Community Now homepage for more events and features that bring us all together!