The first and only debate between Vice President Mike Pence and Kamala Harris is happening on October 7, at 9 p.m. EST. Susan Page, the Washington bureau chief for USA Today, will be moderating.
Regardless of which side of the aisle you fall on, this is bound to be a more civilized and presidential debate than, well ... the actual presidential debate. So let's drink to that! Check out our Ultimate 2020 Vice-Presidential Debate Drinking Game below.
*Disclaimer: Our Community Now does not support binge-drinking or underage drinking. Please drink responsibly and know your limitations.*
The Ultimate 2020 Vice-Presidential Debate Drinking Game:
- Listen/Watch for "Buzz" Words and Actions
- There's a list of "Buzz" words and actions that either candidate may say/do at any time.
- Take a Sip When a "Buzz" Word or Action Is Said/Done
- One sip per "Buzz" word or action.
- Know your limits and drink responsibly.
- Take a sip when either candidate ...
- Brings up Trump's COVID diagnosis
- Interrupt each other and/or Susan Page
- Defends their presidential candidate
- Says "Protests"
- Says "China"
- Says "Russia"