Book your family vacation to a galaxy far, far away at this all-inclusive, immersive experience.
Disney is working on the next best thing to provide families with an unforgettable experience. Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser is set to open in 2021. While the experience is an all-inclusive two-day excursion, it's so much more than a Disney-themed hotel.
Individuals and families can book a stay in a passenger cabin complete with a view of the sparkling galaxy outside the window. Watch a quick tour of the expected experience.
Disney has covered all things Star Wars in this experience.
- Launch Pods: Arrive at the terminal and enter into a launch pod. Blast off into space and rendezvous with the Halcyon.
- The Bridge: Operate the ship's navigation and defense systems as crew officers guide.
- Lightsaber Training: Learn the art of wielding a lightsaber during official training classes.
- The Silver C Lounge: Sip a drink or enjoy a snack at this lounge designed to engage guests of all ages.
- Excursions: Enjoy additional excursions to the Black Spire Outpost, onboard the Millennium Falcon, or engage in battle with the First Order.
Disney is known for over-the-top incredible experiences at its various theme parks. Animatronics, cuisine, thrill rides, themed-hotels, and even experiences while waiting in line are all part of Disney culture. But with that culture, there is a hefty price tag, and Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser is no exception.
"Expected pricing for a 2-night/2-day stay starts at $3,300 for a single person, which is not cheap."
You can sign up to receive updates on Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser at starwarsgalacticstarcruiser.com.
Do you plan to book a two-day adventure at Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser? Tell us in the comments below.