The in-home and mobile IV therapy "helps repair, renew, and hydrate" whatever may ail you.
Recently, the OCN team had the opportunity to participate in an IV therapy session. That's right. The entire OCN Street Team willingly got hooked up to IVs—and it was one of the coolest experiences we've ever been a part of! It's all thanks to the Colorado-based HydraMed, an in-home and mobile IV therapy company.
If you're looking to ease that awful hangover, or you're merely wanting to "just feel better," or anything else in between, HydraMed can seriously help! Using science-backed therapies and formulations, HydraMed is able to address various health conditions, including dehydration, weight management, low libido, low energy, jet lag, migraines, nausea, and more. Oh, and the best part is, they come directly to you.
"HydraMed Mobile IV Therapy provides 24/7 in-home and mobile IV treatments directly to you and wherever you are," says the website. HydraMed is currently servicing Denver, Boulder, Fort Collins, and Colorado Springs areas.
OCN Street Team with HydraMed Mobile IV Therapy
Now, if you're afraid of needles, like I am, let me be the first to reassure you that I had zero fears or anxiety going into my IV therapy session. It helped tremendously that all IVs are administered by HydraMed Paramedics and Registered Nurses, each with more than 15 years of experience administering IV infusions and drawing blood. With the on-going pandemic, the team of nurses and paramedics at HydraMed are also routinely tested and will be outfitted with proper PPE (personal protection equipment) throughout the entirety of your appointment.
The HydraMed team answered any and all of our questions that we had before, during, and after our session, which gave us all peace of mind as we were hooked up to our IV bags. Our bags all contained the Immunity Boost Max, and it "helps enhances your immune system with a combination of immune-supporting and supplementing antioxidants, high-dose Vitamin C and Glutathione, and Magnesium to turbocharge your immune system and fight infections."
Afterwards, we all felt rejuvenated, renewed, and ready to tackle the day ahead!
Now, the Immunity Boost Max isn't the only IV option HydraMed offers. Check out just a few of the many IV options available below:
- Just Feel Better – "Our signature IV, the Just Feel Better in-home IV therapy is a specially formulated IV treatment designed around you and to quickly make you feel better and boost your vitality."
- Brain Boost – "IV Therapy for Brain support is designed to help improve your mental clarity, boost mental output and support cognitive function."
- Hangover Rescue – "Rescue your Hangover with an IV Drip that’s fast-acting and can provide a quick rescue from most hangover symptoms within minutes. Packed with vital nutrients for a reboot."
- Beauty Glow – "Beauty Glow helps to promote healthy-looking skin and helps detoxify and cleanse the body of toxins and impurities. Packed with antioxidants, skin-healing and detoxifying vitamins and minerals."
- Her Monthly – "The Mobile IV Therapy for Her Monthly is intended to help alleviate the painful symptoms associated with periods. From cramps to belly aches and general discomfort."
- Libido Boost – "The Mobile IV Therapy for Libido Boost has been specifically formulated to help you unlock your sexual desire and get you firing again."
- Athletic Recovery – "In-home & Mobile IV Therapy for Athletic Recovery replenishes, rehydrates, and refreshes your body after an intense physical activity."
- Expectant Mothers – "The IV Therapy for Expectant Mothers ensures that pregnant mothers get all the nutrition, hydration and wellness they need to ensure that both baby and mother remains in good health."
- Food Poisoning – "Mobile & In-home IV Therapy for Food Poisoning is a carefully formulated blend of vitamins, fluids, medications and electrolytes to rapidly mitigate any symptoms of food poisoning."
For the full list of IV options, visit HydraMed's website. Prices vary. Each session lasts anywhere from an hour to a few hours, depending on which IV option you go with.
Book an appointment with HydraMed online, via text, or by calling 720-664-9372.
A huge shoutout to the HydraMed team for coming out to our office and hooking us up, literally!
Have you done IV therapy before? How was your experience? If not, would you be willing to give it a try? Share your thoughts in the comments below.