Talk about garden goals! Wander the fragrant flower market, and browse through live plants and displays at this spectacular annual event.
If the backyard is one of your favorite spots at home, this is the event for you. Over 100 vendors will be on hand to help you create the garden of your dreams. Big on birdhouses? Buy one there! Want a water feature? They'll have those, too. The annual Virginia Flower and Garden Expo is a great way to get a jump on spring.
Learn all about the types of plants that will thrive in your growing zone, meet landscaping experts and see their show-stopping displays.
- WHEN: January 24-26, 2020 | 10 a.m. to 7 p.m. Friday and Saturday | 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Sunday
- WHERE: The Virginia Beach Convention Center | 1000 19th Street in Virginia Beach
- TICKETS: $10 per person, FREE for children aged 12 and under | Each ticket is good for all 3 days of the expo.
- PARKING: FREE parking at the Convention Center, FREE shuttle buses to overflow parking at Town Bank on 22nd Street
- WEBSITE: The Virginia Flower and Garden Expo
Before you go, take a look at the workshop schedule and register online if one strikes your fancy. These make-and-take style workshops will have you tapping into your creative side in no time.
If you would rather wander the event on your own, bring a shopping bag and deep pockets. You'll find everything from seeds to live plants and accessories for your garden. Kids will enjoy the family activity stations, so don't worry about the little ones not being entertained.
**The photos in the article are courtesy of The Virginia Flower and Garden Expo Facebook page.
Will you be going to the expo this year? What is your favorite activity or display? Let us know in the comments!